18/11/2010

124 | TV Traffic

Here my (current) ideal TV schedule - not that I don't occasionally watch anything else, but that's the best of it !!
Voici mon programme télé hebdomadaire idéal. Je regarde parfois d'autres trucs, mais je ne manque JAMAIS AUCUN de ceux-ci.

MONDAY
How I met your Mother (season 6 - CBS) : Because Barney Stinson, because I want to know who the mother is, because Robin Sparkles !!
90210Gossip Girl (season 3 / season 4 - The CW) : The two guilty pleasures pairing up. Hey, I'm still a teenager at heart !!

TUESDAY
Glee (season 2 - FOX) Simply because it's one of the best comedy shows in those last two years ! Because Sue Sylvester, too. Because I was so impressed with how I laughed at the first season that I had to continue, and I'm very happy I did. And I like the songs.

WEDNESDAY
Modern Family (season 2 - ABC) : Because it's hi-la-rious !! Because I love all the characters, even the children (if you know me, you'll find this surprising), because Sofia Vergara is ho... very funny !
Cougar Town (season 2 - ABC) : Because it's basically Scrubs humour applied to an alcoholic Courtney Cox whose problems are so futile but so funny, and every character is nuts.

THURSDAY
Community (season 2 - NBC) : Discovered it this summer, ate up all the first season episodes in three days. This one is a little bizarre, but still really funny.
30 Rock (season 5 - NBC) : Because Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin, hilarious, well-written, caustical, genius, so many puns and non-sense. One of the best comedies on TV, like, ever.
The Big Bang Theory (season 4 - CBS) : Because Sheldon Cooper.
Fringe (season 3 - FOX) : Because it's the most amazing supernatural / sci-fi show ever - I'm not a sci-fi fan at all - and the episodes are everything I like : well-written, well-acted, creepy, emotional, kinda funny some times, intense... Shortly, you have to watch it.
Misfits (season 2 - E4) : Watched the first season last year and fell in love with it. Basically looked like a supernatural version of Skins, but in fact a lot more than that, and often more creative. The cast is perfect, the stories are great and everything about it makes you crave for more !
Grey's Anatomy (season 7 - ABC) : Because, like every shows described here, I've watched it from the beginning, and I'm a faithful guy (take note, people ! :p)

SUNDAY
Desperate Housewives (season 7 - ABC) : Because this series used to be the best thing on TV, and this season has been really good so far, going back to everything I loved about the first season. Because Eva Longoria.
Dexter (season 5 - Showtime) : Because, come on, everybody loves Dexter, and this season's mystery is very compelling ! "Die, die, Dexter !"
The Walking Dead (season 1 - AMC) : The only new show I watch this year ! Because I loved the comics (though I confess I stopped reading when they killed the character I liked the most) and AMC (which air Mad Men and the best show ever, Breaking Bad) did a very good job with it so far !

4 comments:

  1. super programme :D
    essaye "the IT crowd"! c'est apparament de là que vient "the big bang theory" et si tu aime l'humour anglais c'est juste de l'amour dans tes yeux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pareil pour:
    HIMYM
    Big Bang
    Dexter
    Walking Dead

    Par contre le reste sois ça me tente pas, sois j'ai déja vu et ça me plait pas. A part Fringe qui m'interpelle un peu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, j'ai entendu parler de the IT crowd ! J'essayerais quand j'aurais le temps (comme tu vois, ma grille horaire est assez packée).
    Elo, il faut à tout prix que tu regardes Modern Family ! Je crois savoir que t'aimes bien The Office ; c'est un peu le même concept mais avec des familles, et c'est franchement à se pisser de rire !! Et il faut à tout prix que tu regardes Fringe (oui, la première saison est un peu naze, mais les 2 suivantes sont JUSTE TROP BIEN) !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment !