29/08/2011

163 | So Lucky Are Boys - Star-crossed fathers


Here are the strips #23, #24 and #25.






I met a real-life "daddy" physically identitical to the one in the last strip, here in Montreal, so several years afters drawing this comics !! I swear, he was a real doppleganger !! Fortunately, I wasn't in the same situation as Lewis (I doubt the guy had a daughter anyway). 
J'ai croisé un vrai "papa" comme celui du dernier strip, ici à Montréal, soit plusieurs années après avoir dessiné ce strip !! C'était un vrai sosie !! Bien heureusement, je n'étais pas dans la même situation que Lewis !

***
You already know I was featured on the popular website viedemerde.fr, earlier this month. Well, I had also been invited to draw an illustrated FML for the English version of the site, fmylife.com - of which I posted a preview here last month !! Go check it out (both links below) !!
Vous savez déjà que j'ai réalisé une illustration pour le site viedemerde.fr, il y a quelques semaines. Et bien la version anglophone du site, fmylife.com, m'avait aussi contacté !! J'ai donc illustré une FML qui est visible sur le site depuis samedi !! Cliquez sur les images pour aller voir !! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment !